Potato Egg Chops | Ventuno Home Cooking (00:02:56)
POTATO EGG CHOPS | Snacks
What is a snack dish in the absence of spice, unless it is a sweet savoury? However, just those regular spicy dishes we call snacks are now history. For today, we are here with a new interesting recipe. Potato Egg chops. Just the name is enough to grab our interest, isn’t it? But, let me assure you this, its recipe and taste will make sure your interest is held, if not just the name. The heavenly aroma of potatoes, mixed with the creamy delight that is eggs, is sure to become a mouth-watering delight to anyone who tries this dish. Serve this dish to those guests and friends you want to interest, for this delicious dish is sure to have them asking for more.
Preparation time – 30 minutes
Cooking time – 15 minutes
Serves – 4 people
Boiled Potatoes - 3 no.’s
Chopped Onion - 1 no.
Chopped Tomato - 1 no.
Chopped Green Chili - 1 no.
Ginger Garlic paste - 1/4 tsp.
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp.
Chili powder - 1 tsp.
Cumin powder - 1 tsp.
Coriander powder - 1 tsp.
Boiled Egg - 2 no.’s
Egg - 1 no.
Buy sauce pan – https://goo.gl/u5ERjj
Buy potato masher – https://goo.gl/Rt4PvK
1. Take 3 Boiled Potatoes, and peel off the skin. Now, chop the potatoes carefully.
2. Mash the chopped potatoes using a Masher or your hands.
3. Now, add finely Chopped Onion, Tomato and green Chili; few coriander leaves, Ginger Garlic paste, turmeric powder, chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt on top of the mashed potatoes. Mix well until all the ingredients had mixed well.
4. Take 2 Boiled Eggs and cut it vertically into four.
5. Crack open 1 Egg in a bowl and beat it well. Keep it aside.
6. Grease your hands well with Oil, and taking a little bit of mashed potato mixture in your hands and flatten it like patties. Now, place a piece of cut boiled egg in the middle of the patty and carefully seal it, making sure your egg is not seem outside. Your Potato chops mixture is ready.
7. Now, take the potato chops and dip it into the egg wash, making sure it is coated well. Once coated completely, and roll it in the bread crumbs.
8. Refrigerate the chops for about 10 minutes.
9. Once refrigerated, shallow fry the chops in a wide saucepan.
10. Voila! Your crunchy and tasty Potato Egg Chops are ready to be served.
Visit our website – http://www.21frames.in/homecooking
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to us on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production – http://www.ventunotech.com