Hyderabadi Bagara Baingan | Ventuno Home Cooking (00:04:07)
Hyderabadi Bagara Baingan
Oil - 2 Tbsp
Brinjal - 8 nos
Gingelly Oil - 2 Tbsp
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Few Curry leaves
Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Kashmiri Chili powder - 1 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Tamarind puree - 1/4 cup
Garnish it with Chopped Green chili & Coriander leaves
For Masala Paste
Roasted Peanuts - 2 Tbsp
Sesame seeds - 2 Tbsp
Poppy seeds - 1 tsp
Grated Coconut - 3 Tbsp
For Onion paste
Oil - 1 Tbsp
Onion - 3 nos chopped finely
1. Dry roast peanuts, sesame seeds, poppy seeds and grated coconut.
2. Cut baingan ( brinjals ) in to half and then quarter.
3. Add oil and brinjals in a sause pan, cook till the brinjal is half cooked. And keep it aside.
4. Take the same pan, add oil and onion saute well it turns golden brown. Turn off the stove(Buy https://goo.gl/Pu97xG ), let the onion cool. And grind (Buy https://goo.gl/BPiR5y ) it in to a fine paste.
5. Add little water and grind the roasted masala.
6. Grind onion in to a fine paste.
7. Take a wide sause pay https://goo.gl/FWlJpJ )n(B, add gingly oil, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, ginger garlic paste saute well.
8. Once the raw smell goes off, add onion paste, peanut and sesame paste, turmeric powder, kashmiri chilly powder, coriander powder, salt , brinjal , tamarind puree and a little water, close the lid (Buy https://goo.gl/HVptwr) and let it cook for 15 minutes to 20 minutes.
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingShow
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com