Scrambled Egg Masala | Ventuno Home Cooking (00:02:23)
Scrambled Egg Masala
A spicy and curry twist to the original scrambled egg recipe making it bold, flavorful and so delicious in every bite.Comes together in 10 minutes and can be enjoyed with your favourite bread/naan or rice.
This recipe will be better known as Masala Anda Bhurji to a few residents of the Indian country. One of the thing that gets me every time about this recipe is the flavours – the creaminess from the eggs + the kick from the masala just blend perfectly together. Hence, is it a surprise that I find myself sharing this recipe with you? Well, waste no more time. Get into the kitchen and prepare this yummy dish for yourself, your family and your friends!
Chopped Onion - 2 no.'s
Chopped Green Chili - 2 no.'s
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 Tsp.
Chopped Tomato - 3 no.'s
Turmeric powder - 1/4 Tsp.
Chili powder - 1 Tsp.
Coriander powder - 1 Tsp.
Cumin powder - 1 Tsp.
Garam masala - 1/2 Tsp.
Egg - 5 no.'s
Chopped Coriander leaves
1. Take a wide saucepan and add a little Oil, Whole spices - Cinnamon, Cloves & Cardamom, 2 medium Chopped Onion and 2 Chopped Green Chillies. Saute it till they turn brown in colour.
2. Now, add Ginger Garlic paste, Chopped Tomato, Salt, Turmeric powder, Chili powder, Coriander powder, and Cumin powder. Mix it well.
3. Once the tomatoes are mashed up, add some Garam masala to the pan.
4. Now, reduce the flame, make a little well in the centre by pushing masala to the sides, add a little oil and crack open 5 eggs.
5. Once the eggs are cooked, mix it with the masala and garnish it with Chopped Coriander leaves.
Spicy Scrambled Egg Masala is ready to serve.
Visit our website – http://www.21frames.in/homecooking
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to us on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking