Chili Cheese Toast | Ventuno Home Cooking (00:01:01)
Chili Cheese Toast
A piece of toast, early in the morning, and your breakfast is done. Isn’t that what most of us do? Especially those working ladies out there? So, it’s inevitable that you would eventually grow bored of them. But, what if you could try different toasts each day? Wouldn’t that help? Having variety and healthy stuff to eat? And how to make this healthy stuff tasty, you ask? Cheese to the rescue!
So, today, we are here with a recipe for a simple yet delicious toast.
Bread (Pav bun, Baguette)
Cheddar cheese - 1 cup grated
Chopped Green Capsicum (Bell pepper) - 1 no.
Chopped Tomato - 1 no.
Italian seasoning - 1 tbsp.
Green chilli - 1 no.
1. Take a pav bun and cut it in half. In case of a baguette, cut it into slices and in the case of bread, trim the edges.
2. In a bowl, mix all ingredients, i.e., Cheddar cheese, Green Capsicum (Bell pepper), Tomato, Green chilli and Italian seasoning.
3. Gently place a little of this topping on each bread (or Pav bun or Baguette).
4. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees for about 1 minute.
5. Place the pieces on the tray and place the tray into the oven.
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees temperature.
7. Remove the tray from the oven.
8. Chili Cheese Toast is ready to serve. Serve with some ketchup or cheese dip.
You can leave out any vegetable if you wish to.
You can even cut the cheddar cheese into really thin slices instead of grating if you wish to. This would make your toast more cheesy.
Make sure to toast the bread as soon as you mix the chopped capsicum and tomato, as if kept for long, they release water and become soggy.
Visit our website – http://www.21frames.in/homecooking
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to us on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production – http://www.ventunotech.com